High Resolution Scanning Electron Microscopy
(SEM) / FIB
- 6-axis sample stage accepts a variety of different sizes/shapes.
- FIB used for in situ sectioning/milling of samples during imaging.
- Osmium plasma coating protects non-conductive samples from charging and beam damage.
Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy / Elemental Mapping
- SEM/FIB is paired with an EDX system to provide in situ elemental mapping during imaging.
Atomic Force Microscopy
- High resolution imaging in Contact, Tapping, and Lateral (friction) mode.
- Typical sample size is 1 cm x 1 cm. Please inquire about large area scanning.
Large Area 2D/3D Stylus Profilometry
- Large area (up to 150 mm scan length) 2D and 3D imaging with 1 mm z-range.
- Typically used for step-height measurements, surface roughness, and surface waviness.
- Non-contact, variable angle ellipsometer.
- Lasers perform in the 370 nm – 1700 nm range down to a 150 mm spot size.
All of our analytical services can be requested using a simple Request for Quotation form.