Plasma Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- We typically employ the PECVD system to coat 4” diameter silicon wafers with silicon dioxide, silicon nitride, and silicon oxynitride.
- Please inquire about CVD of other materials.
- We typically use the electroplating bench to deposit copper onto 4” diameter silicon wafers.
- Please inquire about electroplating of other materials.
Osmium Plasma Coating
- Coats non-conductive samples prior to scanning electron microscopy imaging.
- Amorphous osmium coating prevents charge build-up and prevents damage to delicate samples from the electron beam.
Deposition services can be requested through our ‘Build Your Own Coating’ page or with a simple Request for Quotation form. Gold and silver coated substrates are available in the Online Store.